Call today for a FREE phone consultation! 703-851-7954
Contact us Now! HealthCoach095@gmail.com
Virtual Gastric Band (VGB) Hypnosis
About Weight Loss ‘Band’ Hypnosis
The Virtual Gastric Band (VGB) weight loss hypnosis program, is not a diet. It is a hypnosis program designed to assist people two basic ways:
1 – to slow down and consciously eat – eat mindfully; and
2 – to eat less food.
It is NOT a diet, and you can eat whatever you like while on it, however, there are some basic guidelines to follow. The most important thing to consider if you are thinking about weight loss and the ‘band’ type of hypnosis sessions is just how much you want to reach your target weight –
your motivations for losing the weight.
Are you motivated, prepared and ready to follow the guidelines or rules of the game to be successful?
It is important to be clear that just as with a REAL surgical gastric band, you will have to follow guidelines, if you want to be successful. It is applicable for ANYONE who wishes to lose weight. Also, it is true, however, that sometimes a person requires an ‘adjustment’ session to either loosen or tighten the virtual gastric band – that would be the 5th session.
VGB (virtual gastric band) hypnosis is all about eating less and being satisfied with what you eat In the UK and many countries, this program is very successful.
The clients who follow guidelines and listen to the MP3’s usually experience a better percentage of effectiveness, and are overall more successful. One of requirements of the VGB program is to listen to the same MP3 for 28 days straight, one time per day. Since we are trained that it takes at least 21 days to ‘install a new program’ to change a habit, this is probably the reason for the great success of this program. However, not all weight loss programs have this requirement and yet still people are successful.
Clients who are RESISTANT TO THE MAKING OR ALLOWING THE NECESSARY CHANGES TO TAKE PLACE – WILL NOT HAVE AS SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM –
NO MATER WHAT PROGRAM IT IS.
“Changing habits is real work for most people, so their motivations are also really important, as well as their open and honest level of communication with their practitioner, especially to their success rates. Addressing: stressors, foods, eating habits, and sleep habits, and even moods and feelings, are really vital and essential, as well as stress levels. Because the weight is almost never about the weight…….” (h. bramow)
Your Body Mass Index is a measure of your body fat to weight ratio, and is a good indicator of your risk factor to potentially damaging health problems. Losing weight is a great way to offset this risk of developing certain dis-eases that go with aging.
To determine YOUR BMI just enter your data into a BMI Calculator.
About the ‘Virtual Gastric Band’ Weight Loss Hypnosis
- There are usually 4 total sessions total in the program, one every two weeks, and the hypnotic band, or ‘virtual band surgery’ goes on in the 1st visit!
- Clients and Practitioners alike rave about this program and the great results, however, weight loss has many variables and each client’s progress can be very different. Please see Virtual Gastric Band Sessions
- (Read More about VGB Sessions) here
- (Read More about Pricing) here
Hypnosis Research – Effective Tool for Weight Loss
- “Hypnotherapy for overweight and obese patients: A narrative review”– This study/review looked at 539 people, aged 17 to 67, within the context of 7 different studies. “Their results suggested that the use of hypnotherapy not only promoted weight reduction during the treatment period but also after treatment cessation, and in some cases, one to ten kilograms were lost during follow-up periods.” and “This use of hypnotherapy also improved respondents’ eating behavior and quality of life.” – Journal of Integrative Medicine, Vol. 19, Issue 1, 1/2021, pgs. 1-5.
- “Successful Hypnosis for Obesity”– “Eight obese adults and three children have been treated successfully with hypnosis…” and “Hypnosis is a viable, non-invasive method for treating obesity. All the above subjects have achieved or are achieving their desired weight loss.” – Internal Medicine Journal, Vol. 47, Issue 53, 5/2017, pgs. 22-23.
- “Weight loss for women: studies of smokers and nonsmokers using hypnosis …” – “Smokers and nonsmokers achieved significant weight losses and decreases in Body Mass Index. Study 2 treated 100 women.” “This multicomponent follow-up study replicated significant weight losses and declines in Body Mass Index. The overt aversion and hypnosis program yielded significantly lower posttreatment weights and a greater average number of pounds lost.” – NIH – PubMed.gov – Psychol Rep. 1997 Jun;80(3 Pt 1):931-3. doi: 10.2466/pr0.1918.104.22.1681. PMID: 9198396.
- “Effects of Self-Conditioning Techniques (Self-Hypnosis) in Promoting Weight Loss in Patients with Severe Obesity” – “A similar weight loss was observed in the intervention, … and control … arms …. However, habitual hypnosis users lost more weight … and greatly reduced their caloric intake … in linear regression models.” – Obesity – A Research Journal, Vol. 26, Issue 9, 9/2018, pgs. 1422-29.
Virtual Gastric Band VGB Hypnosis Program – 5 Sessions – Reg. Price is: $675, SALE Price: $555
**Disclaimer: Weight loss/management varies from client to client and is dependent upon many personal variables. Clients who have many pounds to lose may need to stay on the program longer to achieve their own desired results.
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
Any Weight loss varies from client to client, and situation.
Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.