Call today 703-851-7954 HealthCoach095@gmail.com [schedule_now_button style=’lt_green3_md’]
Virtual sessions available via Skype and Zoom.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- EFT is a very valuable technique to learn and to use.
- It is a very simple ‘tapping’ type technique, that people have found effective for many things.
- EFT does have many studies which back it as a powerful method of helping people, and it can used of many different problems as a systematic approach.
- EFT is highly used and promoted in the UK as well as the US.
- EFT is used for creating abundance, quitting smoking, but also for fears and worries, stresses.
- It can be used to ‘get to the roots’ of the problems, and some people do use it along with muscle testing techniques because a simple session will help many concerns and worries.
- It is a simple routine of tapping acupuncture points on the body while making some statements.
As the tapping continues, many times the statements change, and during this process most people do usually feel a change, but that is up to each individual.
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.