HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Education Classes
HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Education classes – taught with a focus on a natural, Joyful, less stressed, Pregnancy and Delivery. This class includes both the knowledge and techniques that can make that happen! But it is important to note that HypnoBirthing is also used by many of the moms who choose to have a ‘hospital -type’ birth, and it is like most alternative, natural care, because it goes right alongside of medical also.
HypnoBirthing uses exercises, breathing techniques, and meditative self-hypnosis for your birth – your way, focused on the best possible outcome, using meditative and natural childbirth education for both you as the MOM, and your family. However, hypnosis and HypnoBirthing techniques also work very well right along side both medical and hospital type birthings.
There are SO many choices to would-be parents, or parents in waiting nowadays, from birthing centers to mid-wives and doulas, to hospitals, doctors and medical care. Every mom should choose what she wants, that is best for her and her family.
Techniques take time – make sure your class is over 4 weeks prior to your due date and please practice techniques at home with a partner.
This course was originally designed and owned by Marie Mongan. It utilizes: Meditation, Hypnosis, Exercise and Education to support birthing couples, for a informed, comfortable, delivery in any environment.
HypnoBirthing® 2020 – 21 Class Dates:
HBCE 2019 – 5, 2.5 hour sessions: 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm – sessions $475 – 1 couple, individual session
Module 1: Module 2: Module 3: Module 4: Module 5:
**Classes can be arranged weekends, daytimes, evenings, and on holidays to suit client’s needs. Please call or email to make a request.
HypnoBirthing® Child Birth Education Classes
1. There are NO prerequisities for this class.
2. The couple (birth companion and mom) attends 5 classes of about 2 – 2 1/2 hrs. each.
3. Each class the couple is educated in childbirth and learns the techniques that can: assist them in making informed decisions and assists them to learn to control discomfort and/or some pain. The techniques and education further educates moms in the art of NATURAL childbirth, which further assists the mom in choosing her own birthing style, her own way. (Remember, HypnoBirthing techniques also work very well along side regular, medical care in a hospital setting.)
4. Each class session includes homework, techniques and readings for the couple.
5. Classes (5, 2 – 2 1/2 hours each) MUST be completed 4 weeks prior to the Due Date!!.
HypnoBirthing® Classes includes:
1. The book, “HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method” and the Rainbow CD.
2. Handouts, homework, demonstrations, practice, and cd’s with meditatioins and hypnosis scripts.
3. Excellent teaching/coaching and materials, techniques to assist moms in a natural, pain free childbirth their way.
4. Professional written hypnosis scripts for your home practice.
5. Mp3 tracks to use at home for relaxation, enjoyment, stress management and to bond with your little one.
6. Handouts to assist in planning and choosing your Birth Preferences.
7. Set of Birthing Prompts for the Birthing Companion.
8. Demonstration and practice of birthing positions.
9. Excellent hypnosis sessions from a Master Hypnotherapist, Helen Bramow, to assist in helping to alleviate fears and reducing pain as much as possible!
10. Coaching and information on good prenatal nutrition.
11. Deep Relaxation techniques for use during the birthing process.
12. Practice on using the breath to assist in calming and relaxing both the mind and body.
13. Toning exercises to stretch and relax muscles, and practice.
Sign up Now! for the next HypnoBirthing® Class
1. A Deposit of $100.00 is required along with the application for the class.
2. Fill out the application form, specifying days and times when you are available.
3. The Remainder of $375.00 is due on the 1st day of class, no checks please – cash, debit or credit only.
4. As per Health for Life, LLC general policy, there NO REFUNDS and NO Guarantees, see disclaimer on footer below.
Virtual Classes are held via Skype and Zoom.
Hours and days are flexible to meet the needs of the moms and birthing companion.
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor. Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.