Call today ! 703-851-7954
Contact us Now! HealthCoach095@gmail.com
Zyto BioTechnology BioScans
Helen Bramow, MA, Board Certified Hypnotist, Master Hypnotherapist, C.NLP, Certified Reflexologist
Helen Bramow, MA, MHt, BCH, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, transpersonal, Master Hypnotherapist, trained by Atlantic University (AU). She holds a MA in Transpersonal Studies, with a Specialization in Applied Spirituality from AU. She is the Managing Member at Health For Life, LLC.
Hypnosis for: Past Life, Smoking Cessation, Pain, Stress, Nail Biting, Weight Loss, Virtual Gastric Band Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Hot Flashes, Fertility, HypnoBirthing®, Grief and Loss, Relationships, and more.
She is also a: Certified Reflexologist, Holy Fire® III Reiki Master, Holy Fire® III Karuna® Master, IET® Master teacher, and offers healing sessions as well as teaches: NGH Hypnosis, dowsing, Holy Fire® III Reiki, and all IET® classes. Reiki and IET for pets classes and sessions also are available.
See more at Helen Bramow, MA.
Contact Us Now!
Please see our other Websites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor. Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.