Call today 703-851-7954 HealthCoach095@gmail.com
Virtual sessions available NOW!
The Fertile Body Method
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a trance state induced through focusing attention on thoughts, feelings, images, sounds or sensations. This is normal natural state that everyone can access, especially in meditation.
Hypnosis often can use a deep state of relaxation to create change on an unconscious level, using visualizations, positive suggestions and other analytical tools.
Hypnosis is an effective way to help reduce stress and increase feelings of calmness and relaxation. Hypnosis may help to restore confidence in yourself and your body. Being in a state of hypnosis can give you access to your unconscious mind, and this can be useful to resolve any energetic blocks.
Hypnosis may help boost natural conception by reducing stress.
IVF, ICSI and other medical treatments
- Hypnosis is a Complementary, Alternative Method – The state of hypnosis assists in making positive visualization much easier and more effective too.
- Hypnosis is a method that may assist in dealing with fears, like: fear of it being unsuccessful, fear of needles, hospitals, and even fears surrounding childbirth.
Relaxation techniques and visualization may help increase the effectiveness of other methods.
May Help with energetic blocks (resistance to)
- Fears concerning: pregnancy, birth, parenthood
- Conflict of: work vs. family; working relationships
- Concerns about personal relationships
- Past trauma
- Previous miscarriage, stillbirth or birth trauma
- Terminations of past pregnancies
- Death of infants and/or other family members or loved ones
- Unresolved issues from childhood
- Issues with own femininity / masculinity
Hypnosis May be able to Assist with –
- Preparing mentally, emotionally and physically
- Feeling more relaxed and more in control
- Decreasing negativity and excessive worry
- Overcoming common fears
- Positive visualization vs. negative thoughts
- Decreasing negativity and perhaps lowering stress
- Learn self help tools to maintain the changes you have made
- Support when you do conceive, to help you carry baby to full term
- Support if other methods are not successful
- Support while you make your future decisions and consider your options for parenthood
**Classes can be arranged weekends, daytimes, evenings, and on holidays to suit client’s needs. Please call or email to make a request.
Locations: Classes are held days, evenings and weekends and holidays, in Leesburg, Purcellville
Hours and days are flexible
Contact Us Now! [schedule_now_button style=’lt_green3_md’]
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor. Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.