Call today 703-851-7954 HealthCoach095@gmail.com
What is Hypnosis? (Whiteboard Video)
Hypnosis for Hot Flashes
Most women know what a Hot Flash is, but some suffer more than others with them, and even some men experience hot flashes, or night sweats. Hypnosis has been shown to be very helpful to some women in this case, and, there is research out there as proof, in the US and in the UK.
Hypnosis Research Studies and Articles – Menopause, Hot Flashes –
- NIH – “Randomized trial of a hypnosis intervention for treatment of hot flashes…” – “Sixty female breast cancer survivors with hot flashes were randomly assigned to receive hypnosis intervention (five weekly sessions) or no treatment.” All (51 women in total) had at least 14 hot flashes per week, for at least one month. There were: “Significant improvements in self-reported anxiety, depression, interference of hot flashes on daily activities, and sleep were observed for patients who received the hypnosis intervention (P < .005) in comparison to the no treatment control group.” Journal of Clinical Oncology, 11/2008, 26(31) pgs. 5022-6.
- NIH – “Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Menopause” – “…[H]ypnosis is a mind-body intervention that has consistently shown to have a clinically significant effect on reducing hot flashes. NIH, PubMed, Jounal Evidence Based Integrative Medicine, 1-12/2019, 24(25).
- BHC Comp. Med – “OA14.05. Hypnosis for hot flashes: results from a randomized clinical trial and future directions”– “Hypnosis is one mind-body therapy that seems particularly promising for treating hot flashes and was investigated in the present study.” This study looked at 170 women with severe hot flashes, with 5 hypnosis sessions. Result: “…[H]ypnosis intervention decreased by approximately 70% at 5 weeks and continued to decline to approximately 80% at the 12 week follow-up. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012; 12(Suppl 1): O57.
- NIH – “Hypnosis for hot flashes among postmenopausal women study” – This study looked at 180 (post-menopausal) women, 5 sessions of hypnosis, over a 12 week period. “Hypnosis Intervention will receive a hypnotic induction at each session and a CD recording of a hypnotic induction. The hypnotic induction will follow a well-defined standard transcript but will include mental imagery for relaxation and coolness based on preferences of the participant and encouragement to practice hypnosis on a daily basis with and without the recording.” Gary R. Elkins, BMC Complement Altern Med, 11/2011, 11:92.
- The Atlantic – “Study: Hypnotherapy Reduces Hot Flashes” – “Learning how to find a mental “safe place” cut hot flashes by 75 percent.” – This was a study of 187 women with at least 7 hot flashes per day, and about half used hypnosis, with 5 sessions, 1 each week. The hypnosis centered on ‘coolness’ and relaxation. The other have of the women had a placebo effect only, no hypnosis. The hypnosis group had 75% less hot flashes, while the placebo effect was about 13% overall. The Atlantic, Lindsay Abrams, 10/25/12.
- WebMD – “Hypnosis Halts Hot Flashes for Some Women” – “Hypnosis is an effective treatment for menopause-related hot flashes and night sweats...” and “…reducing hot flashes by 74%.” Hot flashes are a reaction of lowered estrogen. WebMD, Louise Chang, MD, 10/26/12.
Pricing and Scheduling is on Schedulicity.com
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a trance state induced through focusing attention on thoughts, feelings, images, sounds or sensations. This is normal natural state that everyone can access. Hypnosis uses this state of relaxation to create change on an unconscious level, using visualizations, suggestions and other analytical tools.
How can hypnosis help with HOT FLASHES or Night Sweats?
Hypnosis is effective at ways to reduce stress and increase feelings of calmness and relaxation. Hypnosis can also help to restore confidence in yourself and your body. Being in a state of hypnosis can give you access to your unconscious mind, and this can be useful as a means to help resolve issues, or unconscious blocks that may be affecting you.
Hypnosis uses Relaxation techniques and visualization, and these are helpful for many things.
How long does it take?
The Program takes 4 sessions, each about 60 – 90 min long. It takes one session to get used to the trance state and deep enough. Some people may want more than 4 sessions total to achieve their goal.
The sessions are every week. Like all of our sessions, the Client should be experiencing benefits certainly from the 1st session, but each and every time they return for another session they should feel a stronger, deeper, session overall.
How successful is this Program?
The UK finds this to be a very successful Program, and many hypnotists are using it with their clients. And, overall, according to current research even in the USA, hypnosis is found to be a very effective tool for controlling or minimizing hot flashes.
What is the cost of this Hot Flashes Hypnosis 4 session Program?
- See our Pricing Page here
Contact Us Now! [schedule_now_button style=’lt_green3_md’]
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor. Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.