Call today for a FREE phone consultation! 703-851-7954
Contact us Now! HealthCoach095@gmail.com
Spring Forest QiGong Practice Groups – Virginia
Practice Groups for Spring Forest QiGong are held VIRTUALLY due to Covid.
- Beginning (Level I) Spring Forest QiGong through Level 3, as this will be a practice class that starts as an introductory class.
- As we get more experienced Spring Forest QiGong students/practitioners, we will practice more advanced techniques.
- Spring Forest QiGong is basic energy training, and helpful in health, healing, and works similar to yoga, meditation, and other mind-body remedies, as well as many of the martial arts programs.
Who Can Attend –
- Minimun Level I Spring Forest QiGong students/practitioners for basic practice and
- the general public can attend as an Introductory form of Spring Forest QiGong to see what it’s all about.
Cost for Virtual Group Class –
- Spring Forest QiGong practitioners $10
- General Public $10
Bring / Have available – (optional)
- An eyemask or eye covering;
- Small pillow to rest your head on;
- Small blanket.
Look here for the SFQ QiGong Healing Sessions page (Read More)
2020 Class Schedule – Schedulicity Classes
VIRTUAL GROUP ONLY – 15B Catoctin Circle, SE, #107, Leesburg, VA –
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
2019 Class Schedule – Schedulicity Classes
15B Catoctin Circle, SE, #107, Leesburg, VA –
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
September 3, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
September 17, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
October 1, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
October 15, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
November 5, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
November 19, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
December 3, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
December 17, 2019 – to register: EventBrite – SFQ Practice
Helen Bramow, MA, Board Certified Hypnotist, MHt, C.NLP, Certified Reflexologist
Helen Bramow, MA, MHt, BCH, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, transpersonal, MHt, trained by Atlantic University (AU). She holds a MA in Transpersonal Studies, with a Specialization in Applied Spirituality from AU. She is the Managing Member at Health For Life, LLC.
Hypnosis for: Past Life, Smoking Cessation, Pain, Stress, Nail Biting, Weight Loss, Virtual Gastric Band Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Hot Flashes, Fertility, HypnoBirthing®, Grief and Loss, Relationships, and more.
She is also a: Certified Reflexologist, Holy Fire® III Reiki Master, Holy Fire® III Karuna® Master, IET® Master teacher, and offers healing sessions as well as teaches: NGH Hypnosis, IHF Hypnosis (Skype available). dowsing, Holy Fire® III Reiki, and all IET® classes. Reiki and IET for pets classes and sessions also are available.
See more at Helen Bramow, MA.
- Purcellville, VA 20132
- 15 – B Catoctin Circle, SE, #107, Leesburg, VA – 20175
Health for Life, LLC which includes the following websites:
Office Images – 15B Catoctin Cir, SE, #107, Leesburg, VA
Contact Us Now!
Please visit our other sites –
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
- NO HEALTH CLAIMS ARE MADE and user accepts any associated risks.
- Disclaimer: Helen Bramow, MA, BCH, MHt, C.NLP, is a Board Certified Hypnotist, Certified Reflexologist, Reiki Master and Instructor. Helen Bramow is NOT medical and does not diagnose nor treats medically. No course, service, or product offered by Health for Life, LLC or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping: Domestic: Product totals less than $40, shipping is $9.00. For product totals $40.00 or more, shipping is $13.00. Shipping prices, as well as services prices, are prone to change periodically.
- Health for Life, LLC has a strict No Refund Policy. Prices listed on the Internet are subject to owner’s discretion and may change.
- Class/Event Refunds: Deposits/payments are non-refundable but can be applied towards a future class/event, if notice is given within 2 weeks prior to the event.